CNC Machinist - 2nd Shift: Enginetics OH
Enginetics OH, Huber Heights Facility
2nd Shift: Monday – Thursday, 4:45pm – 3:15am
Qualified candidates should submit resume via ‘Email Poster’ link above
- Must have a High School diploma or GED and a minimum of five years of machine setup experience with two years CNC experience preferred.
- Ability to interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Applies trigonometry and general math concepts (fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions) to practical situations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Reads process sheets, blueprints, and sketches of part to determine machining to be done, dimensional specifications, set up, and operating requirements;
- Edits pre-written programs with supervision when necessary;
- Edits program for process improvements and troubleshooting with engineering and programming when necessary;
- Mounts work pieces in chuck, or to faceplate or fixtures;
- Pre-sets tools before positioning them in mill;
- Selects and installs preset tooling in tool posts, turrets or cutters, and automatic tool change magazine, in sequence specified on process sheet;
- Initiates and performs machining operation;
- Observes numerical control displays on control panel and compares with data on process sheet to verify dimensional adjustments, feed rates, and speeds of machining cuts;
- Inspects parts to documentation requirements;
- Studies job packets and organizes materials for next order during cycles to reduce cycle time;
- Sets up and operates another machine tool during machining cycles; Machines metallic and nonmetallic materials;
- Sets up and operates CNC machines using set-up sheets and written instructions with minimal supervision.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation time and holidays, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Enginetics is a Drug Free and Tobacco\Smoke Free Campus. We do require pre-employment testing that includes a drug test, physical and background check.
Equal Opportunity Employer