CNC Machinists 2nd and 3rd Shifts: Enginetics OH
Enginetics OH, Huber Heights Facility
2 positions open:
2nd shift: Monday - Friday, 2:40pm - 11:10pm
3rd shift: Sunday - Thursday, 10pm - 6:30am
Qualified candidates should submit resume via ‘Email Poster’ link above
- Must have a High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of 5 years of machine shop experience with 2 years CNC experience.
- Ability to interpret documents such as safety rules, operating, maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to apply trigonometry and general math concepts.
- Must be able to train for two to three weeks on first shift.
- Reads process sheets, blueprints, and sketches of part to determine machining to be done, dimensional specifications, set up, and operating requirements;
- Programs CNC machines
- Edits pre-written programs with supervision when necessary;
- Edits program for process improvements and troubleshooting with engineering and programming when necessary;
- Mounts work pieces in chuck, or to faceplate or fixtures;
- Pre-sets tools before positioning them in mill;
- Selects and installs preset tooling in tool posts, turrets or cutters, and automatic tool change magazine, in sequence specified on process sheet;
- Initiates and performs machining operation;
- Observes numerical control displays on control panel and compares with data on process sheet to verify dimensional adjustments, feed rates, and speeds of machining cuts;
- Inspects parts to documentation requirements;
- Studies job packets and organizes materials for next order during cycles to reduce cycle time;
- Sets up and operates another machine tool during machining cycles;
- Machines metallic and nonmetallic materials;
- Sets up and operates CNC machines using set-up sheets and written instructions with minimal supervision;
- Utilizes all types of inspection instruments to check work per print without supervision;
- Possesses knowledge of various cutting tool and has ability to determine various machine speeds and feeds;
- Owns basic checking tools and hand tools at minimum;
- Performs basic equipment maintenance;
- Through training, understands shop routers and SPC charts and product acceptance through operator verification;
- Follows all safety policies and procedures
We offer a comprehensive benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation time and holidays, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Enginetics is a Drug Free and Tobacco\Smoke Free Campus. We do require pre-employment testing that includes a drug test, physical and background check.
Equal Opportunity Employer