CNC Machinist: Enginetics Huber Heights, OH
As a rapidly growing company, Enginetics Aerospace is actively looking CNC Machinist for our Huber Heights, Ohio facility. We are looking for individuals who are going to take pride and ownership of their work and perform to high quality standards.
This individual will work with our team of dedicated Manufacturing and Quality members. The Machinist will handle day to day operations of the CNC vertical mills in order to both enhance and increase part production. Load and unload parts from the CNC machine and make minor adjustments to set-ups and programs as needed. Other duties may be assigned as required.
You must be willing to work any shift. Shift hours are as follows;
- 1st shift Monday-Thursday 6:30am-5:00pm
- 2nd shift Monday-Thursday 4:45pm-3:15am
- Weekend shift Friday-Sunday 6:00am-6:30pm
- Ideal candidates will have 4-10 years of previous experience setting-up and operating CNC Vertical Machining Centers.
- Extensive experience setting up, running and qualifying their own jobs.
- A Strong understanding of G&M Code functions.
- HAAS experience a plus
- Job shop environment a plus
We are proud of our comprehensive benefit structure, providing medical, dental, vision, life coverage and 401k plan for you and your family.
We look forward to having you join our team as we prepare to Challenge the Future Together
Enginetics Aerospace is a Drug Free and Tobacco\Smoke Free Campus
Equal Opportunity Employer