Bench / General Assembly: Enginetics Huber Heights, OH
2nd Shift: Monday – Thursday, 4:45pm – 3:15am
Qualified candidates should submit resume via ‘Email Poster’ link above
- Must have a High School diploma or GED
- Manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Must be able to train for two to three weeks on first shift.
- Deburr, sand, polish, grind and finish parts utilizing various tools
- Part mark, clean and assemble product
- Responsible for checking parts for quality metrics and small assembly as needed
- Meet or exceed production rate standards
- Straighten parts utilizing various hand tools
We offer a comprehensive benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation time and holidays, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Enginetics is a Drug Free and Tobacco\Smoke Free Campus. We do require pre-employment testing that includes a drug test, physical and background check.
Equal Opportunity Employer