Heat Treat Operators 1st and 3rd Shift: Enginetics OH
Enginetics OH, Huber Heights Facility
1st Shift: Monday – Friday 6:20am - 2:50pm
3rd Shift: Sunday – Thursday 10:00pm - -6:30a
Qualified candidates should submit resume via ‘Email Poster’ link above
- Must have a High School diploma or GED
- Manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Must be able to train for two to three weeks on first shift.
- Records and documents all readings and requirements according to procedure;
- Loads and unloads sheet metal, casting and assembles parts for vacuum heat treatment / brazing;
- Evaluates load configuration and weight;
- Follows manufacturing instructions for heat and vacuum levels;
- Monitors progress of cycle;
- Assists with maintaining and equipping furnace systems;
- Recognizes and controls equipment failures;
- Performs vacuum furnace brazing;
- Lifts, pushes or pulls 50lbs on a consistent basis;
- Make adjustments to run cycles within the parameters of the manufacturing instructions;
- Performs daily maintenance checks;
- Makes sure that all quality requirements are meet;
- Maintains a clean working environment;
- Maintains accurate part counts;
- Maximizes run cycles;
- Reads blue prints and uses simple measuring equipment such as Mylars, calipers, gage pins, etc.;
- Follows all safety policies and procedures;
- Other duties as assigned.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation time and holidays, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Enginetics is a Drug Free and Tobacco\Smoke Free Campus. We do require pre-employment testing that includes a drug test, physical and background check.
Equal Opportunity Employer