Laser Operators - 2nd and 3rd Shifts: Enginetics OH
Enginetics OH, Huber Heights Facility
2 positions open:
2nd shift: Monday - Friday, 2:40pm - 11:10pm
3rd shift: Sunday - Thursday, 10pm - 6:30am
Qualified candidates should submit resume via ‘Email Poster’ link above
- High school diploma or GED and a minimum Three (3) years machining experience.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints, process sketches, and understand measuring instruments.
- Shop math skills are required.
- Plans and establishes inert gas needs to prevent down time;
- Maintains efficiency to the required standards;
- Maintains inspection equipment and all support equipment necessary to complete jobs on Laser;
- Completes all inspection and required shop floor router documentation including laser schedules;
- Reads blue prints and uses simple measuring equipment such as Mylars, calipers, gage pins, etc.;
- Completes all paperwork associated with aircraft manufacturing and laser machining as it applies to the aerospace industry;
- Performs all daily/weekly/monthly maintenance as outlined in the operating manual and as required by the Company, this does not include the maintenance performed by the Maintenance department;
- Edits programs to accomplish offsets and part nesting as needed;
- Sets up each particular program with maximum amount of material utilization and least possible set up time;
- Investigates inappropriate time standards that may need adjustment for accuracy with minimal supervision;
- Communicates with production personnel regarding time standards and timely response to suggestions for process improvement.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation time and holidays, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Enginetics is a Drug Free and Tobacco\Smoke Free Campus. We do require pre-employment testing that includes a drug test, physical and background check.Equal Opportunity Employer