Manual Machinest - 2nd Shift: Enginetics OH
2nd Shift: Monday – Thursday, 4:45pm – 3:15am
Qualified candidates should submit resume via ‘Email Poster’ link above
- High School diploma or GED.
- Five (5) years’ experience as a machinist making details.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Understands and can correctly use basic measuring instruments plus blueprint reading and general machine concepts including trigonometry.
- Sets up sheet metal-working machines (shears, punch presses, hydraulic presses, etc.);
- Operates machines such as lathes, mills, drills, shears, punch presses, hydraulic presses, and other standard machine tools, using a wide variety of materials;
- Selects machine tools and processes for machining of complex parts on a wide variety of equipment and materials under minimal supervision;
- Conducts machine set-ups with supervision;
- Performs sandblasting, deburring, cleaning, riveting, and assembly;
- Performs lay-outs and checks work;
- Operates simple hand tools and machines to fixed stops;
- Utilizes all types of inspection instruments to check work per print.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation time and holidays, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Enginetics is a Drug Free and Tobacco\Smoke Free Campus. We require pre-employment testing that includes a drug test, physical and background check.
Equal Opportunity Employer