Press Operator - 2nd Shift: Enginetics OH
2nd Shift: Monday – Friday, 2:40pm – 11:10pm
Qualified candidates should submit resume via ‘Email Poster’ link above
- High school diploma or GED.
- Two (2) years of experience in a machine shop/sheet metal processing manufacturing environment.
- Two (2) years of experience in the set-up and operation of presses.
- Must have strong math and good communication skills.
- Must work well with others and be a team player. Ability to read blueprints and use simple measuring tools is also required.
- Assembles, installs, and aligns dies in press according to specifications;
- Adjusts ram stroke to specified length;
- Initiates and operates press operations detecting any misalignment or malfunction;
- Inspects work pieces for conformance to specifications and adjusting machine to correct errors;
- Cleans and lubricates machines;
- Blanks and forms sheet metal components using mechanical and hydraulic presses;
- Forms sheet metal components using manual and CNC controlled brakes;
- Documents print and process sketch dimensions as required. Inspection of dimensions using applicable measuring instruments;
- Produces set-up sheets that allow for repeatability of the process; Interprets blueprints and sketches;
- Performs set-ups with little supervision.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation time and holidays, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Enginetics is a Drug Free and Tobacco\Smoke Free Campus. We require pre-employment testing that includes a drug test, physical and background check.
Equal Opportunity Employer